2.2 Quality Policy
2.2.1 Quality Improvement Process
Trim Technik has a company-wide quality improvement process. Top management is committed to developing a continuous improvement culture. The quality improvement process is administered by the senior management team.
2.2.3 Quality Policy
Trim Technik Ltd
Quality is fundamental to everything we do. We shall ensure, as a primary objective, that our leather upholstery installation service meets customer requirements by:-
• Implementing the principles and practices of ISO9001:2015
• Establishing measurable quality objectives & targets which are monitored & routinely reviewed to promote continuous improvement
• Training & development of employees to ensure that the business is run effectively
• Sustaining a viable & profitable business
• Controlling our productivity & costs to ensure we offer value for money
• Meeting appropriate statutory & legal requirements
• Developing our supply chain
• Continually improving our processes and enhancing business effectiveness
As Managing Director, I will ensure that Trim Technik’s mission and quality objectives are communicated, understood and implemented throughout the organisation.
Phil Griffin Managing Director